Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Over The Waves

     Here I am at my desk at ProTravelFresno and am wondering why you haven't called me to book a cruise.  Oh, I forgot that you don't know that I am working now at ProTravelFresno.  Now, I am telling you. Call me, or email me at dave@protravelfresno.com as I would love to help you with your cruise vacation.  I can help you with any vacation if you really want to know.  Now is the time to call me as I am not really doing anything (I'm writing my blog) so call or email.
     We have been gathering information from the cruise lines for this upcoming cruise season.  There are some great sailings and promotions out there to share with you. As you know, I have almost an addiction to cruising and can answer many of your questions.
     It doesn't matter where you live, I can do your vacation for you. Give me a call as I am ready to serve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment